Monday 24 October 2016

Just Launched: New Online Printing Website - Nprint

Congratulations to Neil & Jo at NPrint on the successful launch of their brand new Online Print Shop!

And while I'm blowing trumpets I should acknowledge that, yes, I'm blowing my own too (because I designed and built it). Though launched only last week the new www.nprint.com.au is already on page one of Google for "printer sunshine coast".  Do take a second to pop that search and have click in through a few pages for a look.

I was also NPrint Online's first customer, submitting an order for 3 plans in A1 colour which went through easily without a hitch.

While Neil and I are in the same game in terms of design, we do share a few customers and I'm glad to promote his business too. Huzzah!

No comments:

Post a Comment